Golf Development Programs
Allow your young player to experience the thrill of preparing for competition with our junior golf development programs and tournaments. The North Florida Junior Golf Foundation provides quality golf instruction from top PGA and LPGA Professionals and hosts annual Middle School and Summer Camp programs. Please see the attached program schedule.
- Private Golf Instruction (Lessons)
- Tee It Up Program – The NFJG Teeitup Junior Camps will prepare junior golfers for course play, gain experience in keeping score, golf etiquette, rules and terms. Learn basic golf skills, course management, pace/order of play, as well as integrity/respect for the game.
- Summer Camps
- Camp #1 – June 5-8, 2018
- Camp #2 – June 19-22, 2018
- Camp #3 – June 26-29, 2018
- Camp #4 – July 10-13, 2018
- Camp #5 – July 24-27, 2018
- Holiday Junior Clinic
Contact us in Jacksonville, Florida, to learn more about your options for membership in our junior golf foundation.