The Board of Directors and Staff of the North Florida Junior Golf Foundation are proud and pleased to be able to provide scholarship opportunity to our past and present Foundation and Tour Members.
The Scholarships link above contains valuable information regarding the North Florida Junior Golf Foundation (NFJGF) Scholarship Programs. Students and parents should read the information thoroughly, including the program description and general instructions before filling out the application. Here are a few reminders:
- Applications must be completed by, forwarded to and received by the NFJG Foundation on or before the deadline date (receipt date, NOT postmark date). Return address: NFJG Foundation, Attn: Jack Aschenbach, 2104 Lady Di Lane, Jacksonville, Florida 32246.
- Applicants MUST be current NFJG TOUR members of the NFJGF or past members currently in college.
- Along with each application, the applicant must submit the following information:
- A copy of his/her most recent high school or college transcript
- A copy of his/her ACT/SAT test scores
- Your personal statement
Please direct any questions to Jack Aschenbach.
**INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Contact us for further information.