The Board of Directors and Staff of the North Florida Junior Golf Foundation are proud and pleased to be able to provide scholarship opportunity to our past and present Foundation and Tour Members.
The following contains information regarding the North Florida Junior Golf Foundation (NFJGF) Scholarship Program. Students and parents should read it thoroughly, including the program description and general instructions before filling out the application. Here are a few reminders:
- Applications must be completed be returned to the NFJG on or before Friday June 28, 2019 (receipt date, NOT postmark date). Return address: NFJG Foundation, Attn: Jack Aschenbach, 2104 Lady Di Lane, Jacksonville, Florida 32246.
- Applicants MUST be current NFJG TOUR members (or past members currently in college) of the NFJGF.
- Applicants must have completed (or plan to complete) high school prior to August 1, 2019 and enroll (or plan to enroll) in an accredited college or university.
- Along with each application, the applicant must submit the following information:
- A copy of his/her most recent transcript
- A copy of his/her ACT/SAT test scores
- Your personal statement
Please direct any questions to Jack Aschenbach.
**INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Contact us for further information.